Saturday 7 August 2010

Another one

Well, I finished my novel about Michelangelo's David just in time for its deadline, in spite of a calamitous computer crash two weeks before. And so far the signs are good, in that my agent and editor love it.

I found that out in superquick time too, which was a huge relief, as authors go through agonies between submission and reaction/acceptance.

At the other end of the age range I've also been talking with the editor, illustrator and art director for The Great Big Book of Families, and we are planning at least two more Great Big Books of ... Watch this space for more.

And we launched the Troubadour paperback at Bloomsbury on Thursday - see my other blog for a photo http://tinyurl.com/36pgtm5

It's enough to make one feel like a writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment